CAN I JOIN THE KLAN?
Front United to Control Klan
2006-02-04 14:35:48 UTC
Qualerfactions:

I have:

- That there deep souuuth accent, none a that that northern high brow fancy
pance show offy type talk
- Grade 4
- single wide trailer, but werkin' ona double with ma brother-cousin and his
there fine lookin' wife-sister
- goes ta cherch with ma Baptist buddies
- drink Coors and Bud all day
- Last name is Rodriguez so you know i ain't no darkie
- get Guns and Ammo in the mail
- got my daddies' shotgun ready to go
- no jap scap fer me, i got one a them there Harley D's mind you shee's in
pieces on the yard, right next to my 56 chevy on blocks gotta get that fixed
one day
- is it okay if i have a felony to join?
- can spend all day lookin' fer pics ta post 'cause my shift at Walmart is
only two hours a day, but they done promise ta promote me ta Store Greeter
if I kin learn to read and rite a little better i got my son Skeeter here
doin' some a the typin' he's a good ole boy like me
- i got me a real good wifey who's willing to march but she says the Klan
don't take kindly ta womenfolk in there marches i say it ain't impolite to
ask the Grand Lizard if she comes huh mighty handy with my Colt 38 D frame
huh 'cause she's got little hands but my oh my yotta see her with the
Remington defender.
- Gotta coupla pit bulls who are anoyin' the naybers a bit little bitch got
bit the other day damn she shouldna bin playin' in her yard outside anyway
don't care if she wuz only 4 years old momma outta be lookin' out her her
huh

- well that there's just somma my qualerfactions so if yud ask the Grand
Lizard if he's lookin fer some marchers. i'd be pleezed to meat in person if
him er that Grand Clops wants ta meet but gimme time ta get there 'cause the
Harley you know, i guess i can take the bus er whadever huh.

- Y'all take care now
j***@nowhere.com
2006-02-04 18:30:54 UTC
Blahahahahahahahahhahahahh

your beat down is now complete nigger

under the rules of AFN I claim ownership of this nigger john anderson PhD/
rougestar and I hereby rename him Toby Remus James

OW3NED!!!!!!!!!!!!

<snip bullshit>
pance show offy type talk
ExtremeOne
2006-02-04 19:34:48 UTC
Post by j***@nowhere.com
Blahahahahahahahahhahahahh
beat down
Is what happens to you on a daily basis from your abusive hubby.

Truth.
j***@nowhere.com
2006-02-04 22:03:22 UTC
here's another troooof

you are a forger, hurry,hurry change socks so you can deny it nigger
Truth.
ExtremeOne
2006-02-05 02:13:35 UTC
Post by j***@nowhere.com
here's another troooof
The daily beatings from your husband has fucked up your motor skills.
j***@nowhere.com
2006-02-05 03:18:39 UTC
yawn nigger
Niggers 2 Jail
2006-02-05 03:28:55 UTC
Post by ExtremeOne
Post by j***@nowhere.com
here's another troooof
The daily beatings from your husband has fucked up your motor skills.
Like the buttfuckings from your boyfriend haven't interferred with yours?
How's the oral candidiasis and ulceration of the anus?
THE KLANMAN